Powered By Blogger

6/15/2015

[Bucha, Ukraine]

One thing you guys should know about me: I like weird, creepy places. I haven't come across too many of those, but there have been a few, and I'm going to share some of them with you on this blog.

Bucha is a city in Ukraine, located 17 miles away from Kiev, Ukraine's capital. It's a nice, quiet town with beautiful nature. Throughout the city there are quite a few sculptures scattered here and there. Most of them aren't anything special, but there are two that creep me out a little.

This first one is a statue of a boy. I think it's his pose that seems so unsettling to me.


And the other one is a split heart, except its halves are... angels. With this one, I think it's the condition the sculpture's in that makes it look so creepy.


No comments:

Post a Comment