Powered By Blogger

6/14/2015

Welcome back!

Hi guys!

So if you're familiar with my blog, you know that I used to post quite a lot on here 2 years ago. For the most part this was a place for me to share my thoughts and feelings when I was studying abroad; therefore, as soon as I returned home, I completely abandoned this blog. But now I decided to come back! However, the content I'm going to be putting out is going to be very, very different. So, here's what you need to know if you decide to stick around (or if you're new to my blog):
  • from now on all my posts are going to be in English;
  • English is my second language, though;
  • this won't be a personal blog/journal-type-thing anymore. Instead, I'm going to post pictures of unusual places that I come across (parks, monuments, sculptures, buildings, fountains, etc.) and share some information and interesting facts about them;
  • I changed the name of my blog from Written in the Stars (cheesy, I know!) to Unique Places. Not too original, but oh well!
  • I do not own a professional camera so there won't be too many high-quality pictures here. But if you don't mind the kind of pictures an iPhone 4S is capable of taking, you're more than welcome!
I'm really excited to be blogging again, and the topic I picked this time is something I'm quite passionate about, so I hope you enjoy my future posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment